IT Transformation is the act of modernizing and automating information technology systems and software holistically to improve IT operations and refine relevant business processes. It’s a major endeavor, but quantitative research shows it is well worth the effort to achieve real outcomes.
This report presents findings stemming from original ESG research based on a survey of 4,000 IT decision makers from around the globe. Where applicable, it includes year-over-year trending with similar research conducted one year prior. Use the findings to compare your company’s IT competencies against those that have achieved “fully transformed” status and get a clear sense of what they’re accomplishing.
Learn more about Dell EMC Solutions powered by Intel®.View Whitepaper
Users are on the go, working from almost anywhere and on multiple devices, reshaping the traditional work-place. We know for you as an IT leader this means more:
∙ devices to provision and deploy ∙ end points to secure
∙ applications to support
∙ systems to manage
Which results in more headaches for you and less time to focus on more important, strategic initiatives.
And your role has transformed too; you’re now a critical partner of the company’s leadership. You’re thinking about bringing the best experience to your users, accelera ...
VMware commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic ImpactTM (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying its VMware Workspace ONETM Unified Endpoint Management solution powered by AirWatch, particularly to manage Windows 10 devices across a distributed workforce. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Workspace ONE for an organization’s Windows 10 modern management transformation initiative to reduce ...
Learn how to configure caching, load balancing, security, cloud deployments, gRPC, HTTP/2 server push, and other critical NGINX features in this free O’Reilly E-Book.
In this ebook you will learn:
- How to configure content caching, load balancing, monitoring, high availability (HA), the Random with Two Choices load‑balancing algorithm for clustered environments, and other critical NGINX features
- How to protect your applications: mitigate DDoS attacks, stop Layer 7 attacks, and configure single sign‑on with OpenID
- How to deploy ...
5 free Chapters!
1. First Steps with Kubernetes
2. Getting Kubernetes
3. Working with Kubernetes Objects
4. Running Containers
5. Managing Pods
This excerpt contains Chapters 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 of the book Cloud Native DevOps with Kubernetes. The complete book is available at oreilly.com and through other retailers.
Find out about
- WHY ADOPTION STILL MISSES THE MARK - The impact of cloud computing can be transformational, but finding the strategy that works for your business is not always clear cut
- DATA QUALITY REMAINS A BIG OBSTACLE - Data analytics is becoming increasingly scalable, sophisticated and accessible aided by cloud infrastructure, but challenges remain in data quality and building the right culture
- FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OPEN SOURCING - The collaborative nature of open source technology is enabling innovation at an astonishing r ...
Strategy Analytics defines a location platform as a company which provides customers with access...