Part Three Of A Three-Part Series On Public Cloud Security
This paper follows “The Cloud Manager’s Balancing Act,” which describes the need for cloud managers to balance developer time-to-value with security risk and costs.
Download this Whitepaper for more details.View Whitepaper
NSS Labs performed an independent test of the Trend Micro Deep Discovery Inspector Model 4000 v3.8SP2 (this product is also sold as TippingPoint Advanced Threat Protection) with OfficeScan 11.0.5102 Service Pack 1. The product was subjected to thorough testing at the NSS facility in Austin, Texas, based on the Breach Detection Systems (BDS) Test Methodology v3.0, available at www.nsslabs.com. This test was conducted free of charge and NSS did not receive any compensation in return for Trend Micro’s participation.
While the companion Comparativ ...
5 free Chapters!
1. First Steps with Kubernetes
2. Getting Kubernetes
3. Working with Kubernetes Objects
4. Running Containers
5. Managing Pods
This excerpt contains Chapters 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 of the book Cloud Native DevOps with Kubernetes. The complete book is available at oreilly.com and through other retailers.
Find out about
- WHY ADOPTION STILL MISSES THE MARK - The impact of cloud computing can be transformational, but finding the strategy that works for your business is not always clear cut
- DATA QUALITY REMAINS A BIG OBSTACLE - Data analytics is becoming increasingly scalable, sophisticated and accessible aided by cloud infrastructure, but challenges remain in data quality and building the right culture
- FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OPEN SOURCING - The collaborative nature of open source technology is enabling innovation at an astonishing r ...
Speed and agility continue to be among the leading motives for enterprise cloud adoption, since slow has become unacceptable in this fast-paced world we live in. But as a DevOps practitioner tasked with accelerating app deployments while improving app performance and ensuring security, what does it take to modernize your systems and processes to overcome slow in the cloud? We have a few suggestions. ...
The network team is made up of your colleagues, your co-workers, in some cases, your friends. They deserve to know the truth. And you’re just the person to bring them that truth. The truth about how automation is going to transform (in a good way!) much of what traditional NetOps does.
Decisions around developing, testing, deploying, operating, and maintaining enterprise applications are not being made in a silo. In days past, it may have been the case that network operations personnel were the ones who were in control, who were the last sto ...
Digital transformation (DX) enables enterprises to seamlessly blend digital and physical business...