How Organisations Are Responding to Mobile and Cloud Threats
As IT teams seek to keep sensitive assets safe, while supporting the evolving adoption of cloud-based services and BYOD, authentication mechanisms
need to play an increasingly central role. How are organisations adapting their authentication approaches to contend with the changes and increased risks their businesses face? This executive summary reports on a recent to survey to provide a look at the market, and where it’s heading.
Determining which edge and cloud security vendor is the right fit for your organization can be challenging. Read this guide for evaluating the leading enterprise solutions so you can choose with confidence.
Download to see 13 evaluation criteria, including:
Support and services
Ease of implementation
How to best use analyst perspectives ...
These days, more of your people—maybe even your entire workforce—are working from home. Your operations have shifted, and your cybersecurity needs to, too. But even as the potential for risk widens amidst a rapidly evolving threat landscape, you can help keep your agency safe and your people productive.
Download to learn how to:
Extending remote access to mission critical resources
Enhance your email phishing protection outside the office
Safeguard your people as they use the web differently
Ensure data security in a multi-cloud enviro ...
5 free Chapters!
1. First Steps with Kubernetes
2. Getting Kubernetes
3. Working with Kubernetes Objects
4. Running Containers
5. Managing Pods
This excerpt contains Chapters 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 of the book Cloud Native DevOps with Kubernetes. The complete book is available at oreilly.com and through other retailers.
Find out about
- WHY ADOPTION STILL MISSES THE MARK - The impact of cloud computing can be transformational, but finding the strategy that works for your business is not always clear cut
- DATA QUALITY REMAINS A BIG OBSTACLE - Data analytics is becoming increasingly scalable, sophisticated and accessible aided by cloud infrastructure, but challenges remain in data quality and building the right culture
- FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OPEN SOURCING - The collaborative nature of open source technology is enabling innovation at an astonishing r ...
Just as virtualization revolutionized IT infrastructure, the rise of the cloud has changed the playing field again.
Organizations must now grow and pivot with previously unimagined agility. Enticed by the promises of the cloud, businesses of all sizes are racing toward digital transformation. A recent Prophet report says that market pressures are the leading drivers of digital transformation as most eforts are spurred by growth opportunities (51%) and increased competitive pressure (41%)1 . High-profile data breach scandals and new regulator ...
It used to be that all you needed your disaster recovery (DR) strategy to worry about were...