Much has been made in the cybersecurity industry of the benefits of SASE, but what are the pragmatic steps businesses must take to embed SASE into their strategy? This report by journalists who spoke to representatives from a selection of global organisations offers practical steps for businesses looking to overhaul their cybersecurity and embed a zero trust approach.
Take a look at the data-rich infographics and find out more about:
Learn how to configure caching, load balancing, security, cloud deployments, gRPC, HTTP/2 server push, and other critical NGINX features in this free O’Reilly E-Book.
In this ebook you will learn:
- How to configure content caching, load balancing, monitoring, high availability (HA), the Random with Two Choices load‑balancing algorithm for clustered environments, and other critical NGINX features
- How to protect your applications: mitigate DDoS attacks, stop Layer 7 attacks, and configure single sign‑on with OpenID
- How to deploy ...
5 free Chapters!
1. First Steps with Kubernetes
2. Getting Kubernetes
3. Working with Kubernetes Objects
4. Running Containers
5. Managing Pods
This excerpt contains Chapters 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 of the book Cloud Native DevOps with Kubernetes. The complete book is available at oreilly.com and through other retailers.
Find out about
- WHY ADOPTION STILL MISSES THE MARK - The impact of cloud computing can be transformational, but finding the strategy that works for your business is not always clear cut
- DATA QUALITY REMAINS A BIG OBSTACLE - Data analytics is becoming increasingly scalable, sophisticated and accessible aided by cloud infrastructure, but challenges remain in data quality and building the right culture
- FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OPEN SOURCING - The collaborative nature of open source technology is enabling innovation at an astonishing r ...
Speed and agility continue to be among the leading motives for enterprise cloud adoption, since slow has become unacceptable in this fast-paced world we live in. But as a DevOps practitioner tasked with accelerating app deployments while improving app performance and ensuring security, what does it take to modernize your systems and processes to overcome slow in the cloud? We have a few suggestions. ...
The network team is made up of your colleagues, your co-workers, in some cases, your friends. They deserve to know the truth. And you’re just the person to bring them that truth. The truth about how automation is going to transform (in a good way!) much of what traditional NetOps does.
Decisions around developing, testing, deploying, operating, and maintaining enterprise applications are not being made in a silo. In days past, it may have been the case that network operations personnel were the ones who were in control, who were the last sto ...
The Student Hotel bills itself as a new kind of hospitality. Part student accommodation,...