Find out about
- WHY ADOPTION STILL MISSES THE MARK - The impact of cloud computing can be transformational, but finding the strategy that works for your business is not always clear cut
- DATA QUALITY REMAINS A BIG OBSTACLE - Data analytics is becoming increasingly scalable, sophisticated and accessible aided by cloud infrastructure, but challenges remain in data quality and building the right culture
- FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OPEN SOURCING - The collaborative nature of open source technology is enabling innovation at an astonishing rate and could hold the key to future breakthroughsView Whitepaper
These days, more of your people—maybe even your entire workforce—are working from home. Your operations have shifted, and your cybersecurity needs to, too. But even as the potential for risk widens amidst a rapidly evolving threat landscape, you can help keep your agency safe and your people productive.
Download to learn how to:
Extending remote access to mission critical resources
Enhance your email phishing protection outside the office
Safeguard your people as they use the web differently
Ensure data security in a multi-cloud enviro ...
Today, it is increasingly important to enable your employees to work remotely. Working remotely gives employees flexibility while making them even more productive, which in turn keeps them engaged and happy. Blurring the lines between working at home versus working in the office is a primary reason why user productivity has been steadily climbing in the recent past.
The importance of facilitating remote work is further amplified during pandemics, disasters, and other unforeseen events that force many organizations to give their employees the ...
The shelter-in-place mandates put in place earlier in 2020 sent most employees home, and for the next few months they strived to stay connected and productive, while IT teams scrambled to provide infrastructures to support them. Now many organizations have realized there are benefits to having a distributed workforce, and thus are focused on tackling some of the network-related challenges that have compromised employee experience.
Remote user access is one top-of-mind concern. When employees are remote, connecting to on-premises apps can be ...
How IT adapts in times of change:
When global events caused companies to make a rapid pivot to remote work, IT had no choice but to act fast. No matter where they were on the path to digital transformation, IT organizations across industries were responsible for onboarding a large number of employees onto new devices, managing a bigger population of distributed users, and keeping them all connected and secure.
For teams still using traditional PC lifecycle management methods on their Windows devices, these new demands quickly became a mas ...
Organizations will continue to benefit from their data center investments, yet many of these organizations are also looking to benefit from the unique advantages offered by public cloud that cannot be cost-effectively delivered with today’s static data center environments.
- 4 Reasons to Extend Your Data Center to the Cloud:
1. Footprint expansion - Obtain capacity for new projects and expand into new geographies without building a new data center or investing in over-provisioning.
2. On-demand capacity - Handle unplanned temporary cap ...
This guide focuses on deploying Microsoft Exchange 2013 with Citrix NetScaler. NetScaler is a...