The IoT is evolving, from a sprawl of raw data sources into focused instances of processed information. Putting intelligence at the edge is creating demand for even more performance using less power and with lower latency. Understanding this, designers and manufacturers are developing and delivering the solutions needed to support doing more with less. Ultra-low power solutions are enabling battery-less designs to be deployed all around the network, each one producing valuable and actionable intelligence.
There are already billions of always-on devices constantly generating and transmitting data over a wider network of networks, feeding cloud-based servers and contributing to Big Data. Power efficiency is relevant at every juncture but the potential to reduce dependency on power is now a reality at the very edge.View Whitepaper
These days, more of your people—maybe even your entire workforce—are working from home. Your operations have shifted, and your cybersecurity needs to, too. But even as the potential for risk widens amidst a rapidly evolving threat landscape, you can help keep your agency safe and your people productive.
Download to learn how to:
Extending remote access to mission critical resources
Enhance your email phishing protection outside the office
Safeguard your people as they use the web differently
Ensure data security in a multi-cloud enviro ...
1. The Challenge of API Management
2. API Governance
3. The API as a Product
This excerpt from "Continuous API Management" is a practical guide that provides maturity models for individual APIs and multi‑API landscapes to help you invest the right human and company resources for the right maturity level at the right time.
This excerpt contains Chapters 1–3 of the book Continuous API Management. The complete book is available on oreilly.com and through other retailers. ...
Learn how to configure caching, load balancing, security, cloud deployments, gRPC, HTTP/2 server push, and other critical NGINX features in this free O’Reilly E-Book.
In this ebook you will learn:
- How to configure content caching, load balancing, monitoring, high availability (HA), the Random with Two Choices load‑balancing algorithm for clustered environments, and other critical NGINX features
- How to protect your applications: mitigate DDoS attacks, stop Layer 7 attacks, and configure single sign‑on with OpenID
- How to deploy ...
5 free Chapters!
1. First Steps with Kubernetes
2. Getting Kubernetes
3. Working with Kubernetes Objects
4. Running Containers
5. Managing Pods
This excerpt contains Chapters 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 of the book Cloud Native DevOps with Kubernetes. The complete book is available at oreilly.com and through other retailers.
Find out about
- WHY ADOPTION STILL MISSES THE MARK - The impact of cloud computing can be transformational, but finding the strategy that works for your business is not always clear cut
- DATA QUALITY REMAINS A BIG OBSTACLE - Data analytics is becoming increasingly scalable, sophisticated and accessible aided by cloud infrastructure, but challenges remain in data quality and building the right culture
- FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OPEN SOURCING - The collaborative nature of open source technology is enabling innovation at an astonishing r ...
You’re on the hook for more than just moving prospects through the funnel and delivering leads to...