In recent years, flash has been recognized as the optimal technology to support today’s data-driven businesses. Early adopters are realizing gains in productivity, end user satisfaction, and cost-efficiency, compared with traditional storage. That’s why many businesses recognize that an all-flash data center is in their future.
In this white paper, we will examine the storage challenges faced by businesses. We consider the case for the all-flash data center, discuss the importance of a flash-optimized data protection strategy, and provide tips for gaining support from business leaders for your vision.View Whitepaper
Determining which edge and cloud security vendor is the right fit for your organization can be challenging. Read this guide for evaluating the leading enterprise solutions so you can choose with confidence.
Download to see 13 evaluation criteria, including:
Support and services
Ease of implementation
How to best use analyst perspectives ...
These days, more of your people—maybe even your entire workforce—are working from home. Your operations have shifted, and your cybersecurity needs to, too. But even as the potential for risk widens amidst a rapidly evolving threat landscape, you can help keep your agency safe and your people productive.
Download to learn how to:
Extending remote access to mission critical resources
Enhance your email phishing protection outside the office
Safeguard your people as they use the web differently
Ensure data security in a multi-cloud enviro ...
As businesses look forward to a new year and begin planning next year’s IT budget, the impacts of 2020 are likely to focus discussions on the need for more flexible and cost-effective approaches to technology infrastructure. That’s because traditional data center models based on capital-intensive, on-premise computing investments no longer address the new reality of sharply fluctuating economic conditions, reduced IT budgets and a more distributed workforce. ...
5 free Chapters!
1. First Steps with Kubernetes
2. Getting Kubernetes
3. Working with Kubernetes Objects
4. Running Containers
5. Managing Pods
This excerpt contains Chapters 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 of the book Cloud Native DevOps with Kubernetes. The complete book is available at oreilly.com and through other retailers.
Find out about
- WHY ADOPTION STILL MISSES THE MARK - The impact of cloud computing can be transformational, but finding the strategy that works for your business is not always clear cut
- DATA QUALITY REMAINS A BIG OBSTACLE - Data analytics is becoming increasingly scalable, sophisticated and accessible aided by cloud infrastructure, but challenges remain in data quality and building the right culture
- FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OPEN SOURCING - The collaborative nature of open source technology is enabling innovation at an astonishing r ...
Security and risk management leaders considering UEBA will find that the market has fragmented,...