Cyber-criminals are increasingly sophisticated and targeted in their attacks. If you are in charge of ensuring the security of your company’s website, it has not been easy going as these notable security incidents reveal:
• Sabre Systems—The reservation software company had data from Hard Rock Hotels, Google, Loews, and others, stolen as a result of the breach.
• CIA—WikiLeaks obtained and published documents detailing the intelligence agency’s hacking efforts.
• Virgin America—Thousands of employees and contractors had their login information compromised.
• Equifax—The credit rating agency had a breach into highly sensitive personal information of 143 million U.S. consumers.
• Universities and Federal Agencies—More than 60 universities and US federal organizations were compromised with SQL injections.
There are numerous lessons to be learned from these breaches. Despite the growing stream of news stories about highly damaging attacks that compromise customer information, leading to lost sales and a significant impact on the reputations of brands, it is surprising how many organizations do not have adequate security measures in place. These topics will be covered in this paper. Discussions will include options organizations have to defend against cyber threats, from basic protection, to increasingly sophisticated defensive solutions.View Whitepaper
Handheld, battery-powered devices are pervasive in our daily lives. Cell phones, tablets,...