By channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot, we’ll explore
how to learn from failure, improve pattern recognition of security quality,
and detect possible security vulnerabilities.
Just as a detective studies a crime scene for clues, we will follow a
methodical approach to investigating and solving the Top 11 API Threats.
Our basic process is as follows:
1. Understand the context in which APIs exist
2. Look for clues that point to possible vulnerabilities
3. Catalog the tools used to identify and track vulnerabilities
4. Identify countermeasures to fix vulnerabilities
5. Provide evidence that can measure the efficacy of the countermeasures
Das Erfolgsrezept, mit dem Dienstleistungsunternehmen die Herausforderungen der Branche meistern,...